I think every person with Asperger’s deserves one.
That way, whenever some foreigner comes into contact with your space, you can give them a card with information regarding yourself.
Example: “Hi, here’s my card. Here are the guidelines:
• Never take me out to a heavily populated and loud area. I will become heated, my voice will rise, and I’m no longer calm.
• I’ll only talk about subjects I’m interested in. Otherwise, I become bored and no longer want to continue chatting with you.
• Speaking of chatting, small talk is evil. I desire to talk my head off about specific topics.
• Never ask me questions that require an impulsive response. If I can’t briefly reflect on the question, I’m not going to answer it. I’ll probably dislike you for asking it.
• I’m not a big toucher. Most of the time, my body feels like it’s on fire when someone comes into contact with me. The fire is gone when I know you to a huge degree.
• I need my space often. It takes energy to socialize, and I need to recharge. Interrupting my resting period will be an unpleasant experience for both of us.”
Sounds like a nice idea to me.
Made this meme today. Pretty much sums up how it feels to be an Aspie.
Definitely time for a recharge
Yep. Sure feels that way.
Amazing drawings by John Kenn Mortensen from his book “Sticky Monsters”
finished the baby blanket i was working on
[4/5] favorite male character↳ Spock (Star Trek)
are u fucking kidding me
octopi are just as ridiculous as cats ok
Nothing to see here. Move along.
Celestarium on Ravelry
I’m curious how many of us there are.
I don’t know about shipping Dramione, but I take Dramamine when I’m on a ship. Seasickness man. It’s a bitch.